Skip to content
- All orders take 9-12 work weeks AFTER we receive your fabric.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to orders after purchase
- No codes can be applied to fixes, extra embroidery, extra fabric, or shipping. If a discount is used we will refund.
- Please make sure you include any birth stats or other things you want embroidered with your fabric when you send it into us. Please double check said stats before sending it in. We embroider exactly how you write it. If there is a mistake on your end and you need your keepsake re-embroidered please email us so we can help.
- If you are wanting your fabric scraps sent back to you after your keepsake is completed please purchase this listing
- We are always more than happy to embroider handwriting on your keepsake however due to the amount of time and difficulty it takes we do have a $10 surcharge for it. The only exception is our pillows which includes the cost of handwritten embroidery.
- Please make sure to include a receiving blanket or the same amount of fabric. If we don't receive that amount we will not be able to complete your order.
- If you have a fabric that is not a receiving blanket please email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not use silk or leather.
- If you choose to have your animal made entirely out of baby clothes please note this makes the animal extremely fragile and we cannot guarantee that it will last.
- The only keepsake animals that we can make exclusively out of outfits are Octopus, Bear, Bunny, and Elephant.
- If you change your mind on which animal you want please email our customer service department at email@example.com.
All animal changes are subject to a change fee.
Do NOT send multiple separate order numbers in one package. We totally understand wanting to save on shipping but this can cause a lot of confusion and we don't want any issues with your order.
- If your order has multiple animals in it, please separate each animals fabric and stats and package them in separate zip lock or grocery bags. If this step isn't followed it can be very confusing and we cannot guarantee the right fabric ends up with the right animal.
Once you send in your fabric you will NOT receive a conformation email once we receive it.
Please make sure to track your package to make sure it is delivered. Once we receive your fabric we log it in our VIP group on Facebook HERE
- When you send multiple pieces of fabric in we CANNOT guarantee placement of items. We welcome requests sent in with your fabric but due to the handmade nature of the animal it is impossible to guarantee placement.
- If you do not send in your fabric within three months your order is subject to a $20 late fee.
- If we have issues while making your order we will contact you via email. Please add our email firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact so our emails won't end up in spam or get automatically delete and cause delays in your order.
- If you have issues with your order once it is received please contact our customer service department at email@example.com
- Due to the handmade nature of our items, we do not issue refunds on keepsake orders. If there are quality issues feel free to email us so we can discuss it and hopefully resolve your issue!
- If you need your address changed due to moving please email us and we will take care of that for you asap! If you do not contact us about an address change before we ship out your order you will need to contact your local USPS office and they can help you put a stop package on your keepsake.
- Once we mail your order out we no longer can be responsible for issues with the USPS. If there is info you need from us to help with contacting USPS we are always happy to help. Otherwise please contact your local post office with the tracking we send once we mail your package.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.